ZUGFeRD Validator

Christos Sigas

Apr 12, 2023, 9:26:11 AM4/12/23
to ZUGFeRD
Hi there,

I am trying to implement a function that validates ZUGFeRD documents.

While i was searching on the internet for assistance or an open source solution i noticed your github project https://github.com/ZUGFeRD/mustangproject that probably is what I am searching for.

I really admire your implementation, but i cannot manage to call the validation function for ZUGFeRD documents. To be more precise, I cannot even execute the project after importing it in Eclipse.

I would really appreaciate your assistance on that, by expaining me how to use the Validator.
We could arrange a call, if you would like to!

Many thanks!

jochen...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2023, 6:06:57 AM4/13/23
to ZUGFeRD
Hi,

if you use "validator" instead of "library" on https://www.mustangproject.org/use/#project everything else should work as usual.
But, as described on https://www.mustangproject.org/use/#validator, you should be able to invoke something like
ZUGFeRDValidator zfv=new ZUGFeRDValidator();
System.out.println(zfv.validate("factur-x.pdf"));

Feel free to call me at ++491774512645 between 14:00 and 16:00 CET today but my time for community support is very limited, maybe 10 minutes or so. For more extensive support please consider https://www.mustangproject.org/pro/ which includes a subscription to the REST API https://www.mustangproject.org/server/ which also allows validation (https://www.mustangproject.org/files/manual-0.8.0.pdf).

kind regards
Jochen

Christos Sigas

Apr 17, 2023, 7:17:47 PM4/17/23
to ZUGFeRD
To be more precise:
1) the noteice url from your documentation (http://mustangproject.org/deploy/NOTICE) is not working
2) i am using the jar file (http://mustangproject.org/deploy/library-2.6.2-shaded.jar) and i am following the steps from your documentation but it seems that my java program can only "see" the functions and not the constructor (see below)
Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 11.44.08 PM.png
What i am trying to do is to check if a ZUGFeRD pdf is valid. I am not familiar with java but from what i have understood from your code it seems that there is such a functionality.
Is it feasible to implement it? Could you please tell me what i did wrong in my java project in eclipse?

Many thanks!