Quba 1.2.1, Mustang 2.3.1

10 vues

Jochen Stärk

non lue,
15 nov. 2021, 05:10:4515/11/2021
à zug...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This is just a short update: Quba 1.1 added a french translation and
Quba 1.2 switched to vue.js. Quba 1.2.1 adds Drag&Drop support.

Mustang 2.3 fixed a very interesting PDF/A issue, since the validation
had become stricter, PDF/A-1s with CID subsets (I understand that
concerned character maps=fonts of which not all characters were used)
could not just be labelled PDF/A-3 but had to be processed. Mustang
2.3.1 added support for partial invoices and multiple referenced
documents on item level.

The biggest news for me on the e-Rechnungsgifel on September 20/21 was
that France has moved it's B2B e-invoice obligation to I believe January
1st, 2026. And in general work on ZF2.2 is still in progress.

kind regards

Jochen

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen