Mustangproject and UBL

Andres Guevara

Jul 6, 2024, 8:49:32 AMJul 6
to ZUGFeRD
Hi good afternoon,

Beginner question here. My boss has asked me:

  • Can one with the Mustang Library also create XMLs in UBL format
From what I have read so far during these days, with the Mustang project to achieve that I would have to do two steps
  • Generate the XRechnung. Then I have a CII file
  • Then use the CII to UBL converter
I am going to experiment that way to see if that approach, but I thought I may ask, perhaps someone knows the answer to whether it is possible for the Mustang project to create XMLs in UBL format.

Greetings,

Andres

Andres Guevara

Jul 6, 2024, 9:03:19 PMJul 6
to ZUGFeRD
I have seen that it is possible to do it that way, first XRechnung and then CII to UBL

Best Regards,

Andres