Updates mandatory B2B e-invoice: Delays

Jochen Stärk

Nov 5, 2023, 10:55:52 AM11/5/23
to zug...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

France: it is now clear how much later we can expect e-invoices to become mandatory in France.

Germany: The first hearing in the parliament was uneventful, 17 speakers in 80 minutes were talking about the Wachstumsschancengesetz. Which not only covers electronic invoices but, apart from the mandatory-e-invoicing in Umsatzsteuergesetz and Umsatzsteueranwendungserlass, will also change 20 other laws and regulations. However, the Bundesrat, who will also have to pass the law, published an opinion , primarily suggesting to delay it to 2027.

As regards to the role of Factur-X: Apparently already in September it was confirmed that as of version 2 it will be considered compliant and the PDF "envelope" will not be an issue.

Peppol: is apparently looking at how to work in general with CTCs in their Decentralised CTC and Exchange Model (DCTCE) which is already available in version 2.

kind regards

Jochen

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jochen Stärk

www.usegroup.de
Huswertstraße 14
60435 Frankfurt

Tel: (069)569940-20
Fax: (069)569940-19
Mobil: (0177)4512645

Jochen Stärk

Jan 31, 2024, 10:22:43 AMJan 31
to zug...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

B2G

In Germany XRechnung 3.0.1 will become mandatory as of February, i.e. tomorrow. Actually the version history of XRechnung example files like this one can be quite helpful since the updates were rather concise. Mustang supports XRechnung 3.0.1 since last year , Mustangserver finally also switched default this week

Summary of the XR Changes: You now also need a BusinessProcessSpecifiedDocumentContextParameter and a URIUniversalCommunication on the TradeParty, not only on the contact.

B2B

As regards status of mandatory e-invoicing in Germany (german paywalled article): The mediation committee will convene on  February 21st . As we know, the Federal Council (Bundesrat) wants two more years (p.52) .

In the meantime the german wikipedia stated for certain (maybe a bit prematurely) that mandatory B2B-invoicing was to be introduced by 2025 and even ChatGPT considered the law as already passed. We could correct only Wikipedia ...

As regards ZUGFeRD: There may be a new ZUGFeRD version (2.2.1?) on the horizon.

General

Since 15 January there is a new version of the Quba e-invoice viewer, which adds visualization for Order-X. Apparently, due to the modular nature of CII, it's quite easy to derive CIO XSLTs from the CII ones.

On Github we started with a FAQ and Knowledgebase under the public domain license. Any contributions are geeatly appreciated.

And last but not least, the official links to the codelists (example link for Codelist 1001, just replace the number) have found it's use: Apparently the former-CEF "Complete List" is missing some (like UNTDID 5189 discount reason codes or the UNTDID 7161 surcharge reason codes) but is at the same time also the exclusive source for some others (like VATEX) :-(