Messing around with machine translation to Elixir

Ólafur Arason

Jan 10, 2020, 3:43:42 PM1/10/20
to Zotonic users
Hi,

I'm using Zotonic to stress test my project BeamToEx, it can't handle everything in Zotonic but it seems to work
pretty well minimal fixes, mostly for records and erlang macros. I'm using rebar_elixir so I can mix Elixir code with
Erlang. The Erlang modules don't really care that I'm using Elixir.

I'm wondering if there is any interest in using the results if I tidy it up a bit ( make sure that you wouldn't be loosing
history etc ).

I know there have been some discussion about this in the past but I'm guessing not a lot of people have given
thought to doing this kind of machine translation.

I'm not sure how useful the code would be in the current shape since I've just been seeing where I have problems:

Regards,
Olaf