About monitoring erlang and Zotonic

Alvaro Pagliari

Jun 8, 2021, 3:51:30 PM6/8/21
to Zotonic users
Hello,

I'm launching a website with Zotonic (still on 0.x branch) in the coming months.

I'm searching for tips and best practices for monitoring the erlang/zotonic server instance, ideally with support for dashboards and notifications if things break.

All recommendation is welcome! :D

Cheers,

--
Álvaro Pagliari

Marc Worrell

Jun 9, 2021, 8:31:58 AM6/9/21
to zotoni...@googlegroups.com
Hei,

We normally use pingdom to check for uptime, which works great.

I am also interested in other monitoring tools - the ones I have found till now are doing too much.
We had a simple tool - but that was discontinued (the problem with commercial software…)

Cheers,

Marc

--

---