eqc in zotonic ?

heiheshang

Aug 21, 2018, 2:09:25 AM8/21/18
to Zotonic developers
https://github.com/Quviq/webdrv I'm trying to use this project
it requires the installation of QuickCheck
how to do it right in the zotonic ?

Marc Worrell

Aug 21, 2018, 6:33:09 AM8/21/18
to zotonic-d...@googlegroups.com
In the 0.x you can add extra dependencies by adding a ‘deps’ key to your zotonic config file.

Master is different, there we are using real OTP apps for all modules.

Cheers, Marc

--

---

heiheshang

Aug 21, 2018, 6:46:13 AM8/21/18
to Zotonic developers
https://github.com/Quviq/webdrv with this I have no problems
problem to add QuickCheck,I do not know where to get it and whether it is on github

On 21 Aug 2018, at 08:09, heiheshang <strangerf...@gmail.com> wrote:

https://github.com/Quviq/webdrv I'm trying to use this project
it requires the installation of QuickCheck
how to do it right in the zotonic ?

--

---

Marc Worrell

Aug 21, 2018, 6:50:50 AM8/21/18
to 'Marc Worrell' via Zotonic developers
Ah, in that way.

I believe QuickCheck is a commercial product.
But there is a “mini” version that you can download from Quviq

- Marc