Will zotonic run in alpine linux?

laye...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2019, 10:29:33 AM2/5/19
to Zotonic developers
Just wondering if zotonic will run on Alpine Linux?

thanks Ed

Marc Worrell

Feb 6, 2019, 3:19:11 AM2/6/19
to 'Marc Worrell' via Zotonic developers
Hi Ed,

Is there something special with Alpine?

In principle Zotonic runs on any Unix-alike that supports:

 - Erlang
 - PostgreSQL
 - ImageMagick

I guess Alpine supports those?

Cheers, Marc

--

---

heiheshang

Feb 6, 2019, 7:50:47 AM2/6/19
to Zotonic developers
It works for me, the docker image on Alpine Linux

el

Feb 6, 2019, 8:25:55 AM2/6/19
to zotonic-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello Marc,

Just wondered if it would present problems for Zotonic as its a cut down version of linux.

Heiheshang - thanks for confirming that its working for you. Is that running a number of sites?

Ed

heiheshang