Zotero 4.0

Sebastian Karcher

Apr 11, 2013, 3:23:27 PM4/11/13
to zotero-ev...@googlegroups.com
As many of you have probably noticed already, Zotero 4.0 came out a week ago.

Instead of writing a summary of what's new - and there is a ton! - for the listserv I've put it on a blog, including pretty pictures.
There is so much it comes in two installments:
http://zoteromusings.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/whats-new-in-zotero-part-1/
http://zoteromusings.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/whats-new-in-zotero-4-0-part-2/

The blog is CC licensed, so feel free to copy text & images to libguides or otherwise.

Best,
Sebastian

Frédéric Clavert

Apr 12, 2013, 4:17:38 AM4/12/13
to zotero-ev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I posted about your posts on the blog zotero francophone.
Best,
Frédéric

2013/4/11 Sebastian Karcher <kar...@u.northwestern.edu>

Docteur en histoire contemporaine