Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Frank Bennett

no leída,
1 nov 2009, 1:20:10 a.m.1/11/09
para Zotero Evangelists
Trevor,

I've been asked to make a presentation to our library about Zotero.
While trawling around for materials, I took a look at the ZTour and
ZDemo videos, and noticed that they cover very similar turf. The
latter is better presented and more accessible, I thought -- my target
audience will be native speakers of Japanese, and the visual pointers
will make a big difference. Maybe something to consider when the time
comes around for editing the Documentation area of zotero.org.

Also, you mentioned in another context that you are planning
screencast tutorials on the group sharing features. Keep the good
work, that will be very welcome when it comes along.

Frank Bennett
Nagoya

trevor.j...@gmail.com

no leída,
1 nov 2009, 7:35:06 a.m.1/11/09
para Zotero Evangelists
Thanks Frank,

I am looking forward to setting aside some time to rework the
screencasts, and at that point I intend to post all the new videos on
the youtube channel and share the scripts on the documentation pages
so that we can put up subtitles in any number of languages. You can
see a test of this with the german subtitles on the tour video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLi3ZhUQDhs

There is a Zotero video about groups that is up on the site. It is
just up on the logged out groups page. http://www.zotero.org/groups/ I
need to talk to some of the guys about putting a static page for it
too.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar