Looking for a speaker on Zotero

Owen Stephens

Apr 30, 2010, 10:13:04 AM4/30/10
to Zotero Evangelists
I'm project manager for the TELSTAR project which is based at the Open
University in the UK looking at ways of integrating Reference
Management tools into online learning environments.

I'm organising an event in the UK called 'Innovations in Reference
Management', and I'm looking for someone who could speak on Zotero,
ideally including some information on both the latest developments and
future plans for Zotero. This is a follow-up to an event we organised
earlier this year - see http://www.open.ac.uk/telstar/node/39 for some
details and links to blog posts from the day.

The event is on the 21st June in Birmingham. Based on the previous
event, the audience is likely to be mainly librarians, although
hopefully with a few e-learning technologists and others as well.

If you are interested, or can suggest someone, please let me know.

Owen

trevor.j...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2010, 10:39:44 AM4/30/10
to Zotero Evangelists
Thanks for posting this Owen, you might also try posting the same
message in the Zotero forums. I think there are a handful of European
Zotero power users that read the entire forum feed.