problem whit api read

simone prosperi

May 8, 2012, 9:40:18 AM5/8/12
to zotero-ev...@googlegroups.com
hi,i'm trying to study the api to read of zotero but I have some doubts. when throwing an url as this for exemple (https://api.zotero.org/groups/76087/collections/TXMUZWXN/items) I receive a window that asks me if I want to activate a dynamic bookmark.
Then inside that bookmark I visualize the correct objects, but when from the bookmark I try to open the whole page it gives me error.

I now wonder me: is it so that the api work in zotero?
for which motive when I try to pass to the whole page from the bookmark it gives me error?