Thank you.

anton angelo

Nov 7, 2010, 6:55:14 PM11/7/10
to zotero-ev...@googlegroups.com
I want to thank everyone who kindly helped me with my dissertation on
Zotero and Open Source Software. The version I've handed in is linked
to my blog.

http://www.mumbles.mojo.org/?p=202

Big thanks to Trevor, in particular, for helping me through the process.

Anton

--
The truth will set you free, but first it will make you furious

Jonathan Fast

Nov 8, 2010, 5:47:47 PM11/8/10
to zotero-ev...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, Anton!

Jonathan Fast, PhD, MSW
Associate Professor
Wurzweiler School of Social Work
Yeshiva University
2495 Amsterdam Ave.
New York City, NY 10033
203.987.3314
fa...@yu.edu

--
Ceremonial Violence: Understanding Columbine and Other School Shootings now available at Audible.Com! Listen on your IPhone or MP3 player.

www.ceremonialviolence.com

trevor.j...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2010, 7:37:59 PM11/8/10
to Zotero Evangelists
Congrats! I look forward to giving it a read. -Trevor

Jason Puckett

Nov 9, 2010, 11:13:08 AM11/9/10
to zotero-ev...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, Anton! I'll certainly be reading it for my chapter on Zotero support and advocacy.

--
Jason Puckett
Librarian for Communication and Educational Technologies