Possible bug when inserting citations

Michael Jungnickl

Feb 20, 2024, 8:40:46 AMFeb 20
to zotero-dev
I implemented a Zotero interface into TextMaker years ago. It uses the LibreOffice Wire Protocol.
https://www.zotero.org/support/dev/client_coding/libreoffice_plugin_wire_protocol

It seems there is now a bug in Zotero version 6.0.30.

Steps:
Start Zotero and LibreOffice / TextMaker.
Set APA style or else.
Insert a citation. It's the command  addEditCitation. It calls Field_setText once.
Insert a second citation. It's the same command. It calls Field_setText once for the new citation. But also once for the first citation.

Previously it called only Field_setText once for the inserted citation.
I think calling Field_setText for the other citations is a bug.