need information to convert BBT to restartless

Emiliano Heyns

Jun 2, 2022, 2:27:40 AM6/2/22
to zotero-dev
When ZoteroPane/ItemPane (un)loads, I need to be able to react to this happening, as I'm monkey-patching objects that Zotero puts on the respective `document` of the page; examples are

ZoteroPane.buildCollectionContextMenu
ZoteroItemPane,.viewItem

I also set up event listeners during load that I want to install/uninstall at whatever the equivalent becomes for load/unload . I'm looking for something that stands in for the load/unload of those panes, this is currently the blocking issue for me to start to convert BBT to restartless. One of the issues I have already is on Mac, if you close the main window and re-open it, it's a different ZoteroPane on which I need to re-monkey-patch buildCollectionContextMenu, and I don't see how I could know about this in restartless.