Automating Bibliography Sorting

Sophie Kemprecos

Jun 5, 2024, 10:17:31 AMJun 5
to zotero-dev
Hi all, I am working in research where we have collected a database on Zotero of about 100 papers with related work.

I want to build a system that will take the 100 or so tags that we have manually created, and automatically tag new papers as they are uploaded. The automatic tagging setting within Zotero is not particularly consistent or accurate. Does anyone know of an API or program that will take my manually created list of tags, store them, then analyze papers as they are updated in the database and assign tags to them and store those tags back in Zotero?

Thank you,
Sophie