Unable To Get All User's Groups

Ramses Njasap

Jun 20, 2024, 8:24:01 AMJun 20
to zotero-dev
I get a 403 response when I try to get all my groups using the endpoint https://api.zotero.org/groups/ But, I can get a specific group by it's ID using the endpoint https://api.zotero.org/groups/<GroupID>/

I thought it was because I allowed permissions to one group only but when I revised my keys permission to have read/write access to all groups I still get the same 403 forbidden response. I revoked that key and created a new one yet I still got the same issue.

Please, how can I sort this out? I once thought it had something to do with request limit but if so it would have affected all other requests. I will be glad to get a response as soon as possible since we are already behind schedule

Dan Stillman

Jun 20, 2024, 4:58:51 PMJun 20
to zoter...@googlegroups.com
On 6/20/24 8:21 AM, Ramses Njasap wrote:
> I get a 403 response when I try to get all my groups using the
> endpoint https://api.zotero.org/groups/ But, I can get a specific
> group by it's ID using the endpoint
> https://api.zotero.org/groups/<GroupID>/

That's not the URL for getting all of your groups (because it doesn't
have your user id in it).

https://www.zotero.org/support/dev/web_api/v3/basics#other_urls