HighWire2.0 translator: proper preprint itemtype and removing Science/PNAS test cases

Christopher Johnstone

Jun 13, 2022, 6:53:19 PM6/13/22
to zotero-dev
The HighWire2.0 translator is currently responsible for importing from biorXiv and medrXiv Example cases (from the HighWire2.0 test cases):
Due to a line in detectWeb, these itemtypes were being hardcoded to "report", which then seemed to short-circuit code added in a previous PR, which then fails the test cases modified in that PR. I created a PR that fixes this, so that both the test cases pass and items are properly imported from these URLs as preprints.

While looking at this, I noticed that the Science and PNAS test cases also currently fail, mostly due to being out of date (all of the failing test cases are currently irrelevant because the Atyphon Journals translator is now being used for those URLs), and was going to create a Github issue, but got redirected here. Since the test cases are out of date, should they be removed from the HighWire2.0 translator?