License issues of the make-it-red repo

le zhang

Aug 8, 2023, 10:11:47 PM8/8/23
to zotero-dev
Hi there,

According to this thread I learned that if there is no license declared then all rights are reserved. And I searched the repo and found no license declaration. I wonder if we can request some permissions.

Best,
Lerner

le zhang

Aug 8, 2023, 10:13:53 PM8/8/23
to zotero-dev

Dan Stillman

Aug 10, 2023, 6:39:27 AM8/10/23
to zoter...@googlegroups.com
On 8/8/23 10:11 PM, le zhang wrote:
According to this thread I learned that if there is no license declared then all rights are reserved. And I searched the repo and found no license declaration. I wonder if we can request some permissions.

It's just some demonstration code, and obviously meant for reuse by plugin developers. Don't worry about it.

le zhang

Aug 10, 2023, 10:33:13 PM8/10/23
to zotero-dev
Get it. Thanks.