How to integrate attached links in BibBase (or similar tool)

Oscar Seip

Nov 26, 2020, 5:44:45 AM11/26/20
to zotero-dev

Dear all,

For a research project, I have created a bibliography in Zotero with printed books that have the word theatre in their title (1540-1800; https://www.zotero.org/groups/2586230/theatres_of_knowledge/library). As part of this bibliography, I am including links to digitisations of these works (mostly in IIIF).

I am looking to share (and allow users to search) this bibliography on a static website using BibBase (https://oscarseip.github.io/titlelist.html). However, the bibtex file used by BibBase does not include the links. Instead, I was told the links are served as attachments via the API.

So, I was wondering if anyone could point me to more specific information on this (that I can relay to the BibBase team), suggest a solution, and/or an alternative to display and search the bibliography.

Many thanks in advance!

Oscar