Our New Website Is Now Available

1 view

Chew, Kean Ho

Mar 31, 2020, 5:47:49 AM3/31/20
to ZORALab Enterprise
Hello,

I wish to announce to all that our company website was ported successfully from using the existing host provider into our own web builder technologies. The good news is we managed to port every single pieces of our knowledge base documentations.

However, the new technology will break the old website (URL) link due to multilingual support. Currently, we are only supporting English. This will break any bookmark you had done in the past for our knowledge base. The new website link is now available as:

Please re-bookmark any pages you did before.

Thank you.

Regards,
Holloway
Account Manager

ZORALab Enterprise (002599169-M)
Through Knowledge With Serve

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies. The sender holds zero liability for any damages caused. If the content is digitally and cryptographically signed/encrypted by GNU Privacy Guard (GPG) key, please seek out the public key with the sender email at: https://pgp.mit.edu .