Updated General Terms and Conditions to Version 2.1.0

Chew, Kean Ho

Aug 20, 2020, 6:02:50 AM8/20/20
to ZORALab Enterprise
Hello from ZORA Team,

On August 20, 2020 Malaysian Time, we have updated the General Terms and Conditions to version 2.1.0 focusing on privacy and sensitive data handling and its use policies. This new General Terms and Conditions shall be effective starting from September 1, 2020.

Updated Components
We believe that the General Terms and Conditions must cover the privacy and sensitive data handling for our customers. Our previous version only request customers’ consent and does not specify clearly on what is covered, the policy, purposes, and handling. This update covers strongly about the data usage such as:
  1. Enhanced Section 4 from “Personal Identifiable Information” to “Privacy, Personal Identifiable Information, and Sensitive Data”.
  2. Specify persistent identifiable memory usage like “cookie in website”.
  3. Consent for using logging technologies.
  4. Specify sensitive data collection purposes.
  5. Specify warranty policy of sensitive data protection.
  6. Specify the sensitive data storage and transmission outside Malaysia.
Some minor miscellaneous updates includes:
  1. Shifting “You, Yours” definitions directly into Receiving Parties.
  2. Grammar and spelling corrections.
  3. Additional definitions.

Affected Documents
All legal documents with appended General Terms and Conditions will be updated along with this update.

Effective Date
This version shall be effective starting from September 1, 2020.

Action Required
No action is required from the client. You may review the updated General Terms and Conditions available starting from August 20, 2020 at: https://www.zoralab.com/docs/tnc/general/zoralab_tnc_v2_1_0.pdf.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at he...@zoralab.com. Thank you.

Regards,
Holloway
Founder

ZORALab Enterprise (002599169-M)
Through Knowledge With Serve

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies. The sender holds zero liability for any damages caused.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies. The sender holds zero liability for any damages caused. If the content is digitally and cryptographically signed/encrypted by GNU Privacy Guard (GPG) key, please seek out the public key with the sender email at: https://pgp.mit.edu .