Standing-By for Cyber-Defenses

1 view

Chew, Kean Ho

Feb 24, 2022, 5:10:39 AM2/24/22
to ZORALab Enterprise
Hi all,

As the Russia-Ukraine conflicts escalated, we are notified and are on stand-by to support our customers in case of any cyberattack caused by direct or in-direct parties.

We do not foresee any attack into the commercial cyber-ecosystem outside of the conflict. Nonetheless, we are already on stand-by and on high-alert as we're expecting cybercriminals to take advantage of the event.

For the benefits of all and to keep international communications clear and direct, we advised our customers to only express your opinions about the conflict in a factual, non-provoking, professionally peer-reviewed manner. Otherwise, please refrain from expressing one.

Thank you.

Regards,
Holloway
Founder

ZORALab Enterprise (002599169-M)
Through Knowledge With Serve

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies. The sender holds zero liability for any damages caused. If the content is digitally and cryptographically signed and/or encrypted by GNU Privacy Guard (GPG) key, please seek out the public key with the sender email at https://pgp.mit.edu.