Happy 2022 Chinese New Year!

1 view

Chew, Kean Ho

Jan 31, 2022, 3:16:19 AMJan 31
to ZORALab Enterprise
Hi all,

On behalf of the ZORALab team, we wish you a Happy 2022 Chinese New Year and Happy Holiday! Enjoy and remember to stay safe!

ZORALab will be off starting from Tuesday, February 1st, 2022 to Thursday, February 3rd, 2022, both on-site and remote for the festival.

We will be back on Friday, February 4th, 2022. Till then, enjoy the family time!

Regards,
Holloway
Founder

ZORALab Enterprise (002599169-M)
Through Knowledge With Serve

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies. The sender holds zero liability for any damages caused. If the content is digitally and cryptographically signed and/or encrypted by GNU Privacy Guard (GPG) key, please seek out the public key with the sender email at https://pgp.mit.edu.