how to import files without Zope Manager?

Rozpalacz

Oct 21, 2010, 8:38:22 AM10/21/10
to Russian Zope3 group
Is there any posibility to import zope files from import catalogue?
I have the same application on about 7 zope's. So I would like to
import changes in a different way then using Zope Manager.

Can I use a special URL or somehow from command line to do this?

Mikhail Kashkin

Oct 21, 2010, 3:14:34 PM10/21/10
to zope...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

this is russian speaking mailing list, possible you send your email by mistake.

2010/10/21 Rozpalacz <zgrz...@gmail.com>

--
Russian Zope3 group http://zope3.ru/
Для отправки сообщений zope...@googlegroups.com

--
Mikhail Kashkin
http://devcult.ru/

Rozpalacz

Oct 22, 2010, 6:21:16 AM10/22/10
to Russian Zope3 group
I heard that this is the best mailing list of ZOPE. I hope sb will
understand my poor english and answer my question :)

On 21 Paź, 21:14, Mikhail Kashkin <mkash...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this is russian speaking mailing list, possible you send your email by
> mistake.
>
> 2010/10/21 Rozpalacz <zgrze...@gmail.com>
>
> > Is there any posibility to import zope files from import catalogue?
> > I have the same application on about 7 zope's. So I would like to
> > import changes in a different way then using Zope Manager.
>
> > Can I use a special URL or somehow from command line to do this?
>
> > --
> > Russian Zope3 grouphttp://zope3.ru/

Mikhail Kashkin

Oct 22, 2010, 9:54:45 AM10/22/10
to zope...@googlegroups.com
There is a lot of other user groups about zope and zope products. You can easily find them in Google or ask on IRC channels. And for sure this isn't best group as it is low traffic and regional.

http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/Zope3Wiki checkout links here under discussion section.