Unable to start Zoot

Robert Brown

Mar 22, 2024, 7:24:26 PMMar 22
to ZOOTERS
Hi Tom,

I've been a paid user of Zoot since the early days, but I haven't used it as much as I did in the past. I guess I downloaded and installed what I thought was an update awhile ago and I now find when I start Zoot I get a message saying this trial version of Zoot has expired.

Is there any way I can roll this back to my last working copy? I still have data in Zoot amassed over the years that I would like to access. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

All the best,
Robert Brown

Tom Davis

Mar 26, 2024, 5:24:32 PMMar 26
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert -

Would you please send a system report to te...@zootsoftware.com.  Instructions below.

Thanks,

Tom Davis
Zoot Software
t...@zootsoftware.com

How to Send a System Report

1. Double-click on the file zSysInfo32XT.exe which resides in the install directory (usually C:\Program Files\Zoot32XT).
2. This will copy a system report to the clipboard which you can then paste into an e-mail to te...@zootsoftware.com.

###