GTD/REVIEW

Robert Page

May 11, 2024, 11:20:45 AMMay 11
to ZOOTERS
Zooters,
         I have a group of items (TASKS) under the CONTEXT of "computer" that have been SCHEDULED with a START DATE & COMPLETE DATE and are now marked COMPLETE. I now wish to change the assignment of some tasks from COMPLETE to REVIEW but cannot do so.
When I turn the COMPLETE assignment off, Zoot assigns the task to SCHEDULE. Subsequent assignment of the scheduled task to REVIEW is not successful. It repeatedly reverts to SCHEDULE. If a new task is created without a START DATE or a DUE DATE assignment of the task to REVIEW is successful. However, removal of the START DATE and/or the DUE DATE from a previously scheduled TASK is not permitted by Zoot (even if NONE is entered) and so I cannot simply convert the status of the task from either SCHEDULED or COMPLETE to REVIEW.
Is there a simple way to convert the GTD status of an item from COMPLETED to REVIEW?
I am using a pc laptop running Zoot 9.1.11on Windows 11 .

Tom Davis

May 17, 2024, 9:06:39 AMMay 17
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
For faster response to bug reports, best to send to te...@zootsoftware.com or use the bug report facility, located under the Help | Tech Support menu.

What happens if you select the items and then press:  Alt+1

That should assign the items to the Review folder, but it won't clear the Start Date field.  To clear the Start Date field:

1. Select the items.

2. Press Ctrl+D to open the Dates dialog.

3. Clear the Start Date field.

4. Press OK.

Tom Davis
Zoot Software