Problem with clipping

David Fisher

Jun 10, 2023, 12:48:42 PM6/10/23
to ZOOTERS
hi,

Trying out Zoot 9 and having a problem with clipping, e.g. from a web page. I select some text on the page and press ctrl-alt-Z, which should as I understand/remember it begin the process of bringing the text into Zoot. However all that happens is that the "Starting Zoot" message comes up, focus switches to Zoot, and that's it. If I click the Zooter icon rather than use the hotkey, I get the message "Nothing selected..."

It's the same if I do Ctrl-Sh-Z to bring up the options: I just get "Starting Zoot", focus shifts to Zoot if not there already, then nothing.

Any ideas?

David

Tom Davis

Jun 10, 2023, 4:53:48 PM6/10/23
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Would you send me a bug report when you get a chance?

Thanks!

Tom Davis
Zoot Software
t...@zootsoftware.com

How to Send a Bug Report

1.  From Zoot's main menu, choose Help | Tech Support | Send a Bug Report.

2.  Zoot displays a Bug Report dialog.

###