RE: Zoot Preview | 9.0.54

Tom Davis

Apr 29, 2023, 11:42:56 AM4/29/23
to Zoot User Group
Latest build here:  Zoot 9.0.54 - Preview

Tom Davis
Zoot Software
t...@zootsoftware.com

Harold Lemel

May 24, 2023, 12:46:36 PM5/24/23
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom

Hope all is well.

I'm hoping you can help me retrieve my Zoot software key. I've been using all those trial version previews and am at this point unable to get into my files.

No emergency though. Deal with this when you have time (if you ever do :))

Thanks and all the best,

Harold Lemel

Tom Davis

May 25, 2023, 1:32:46 PM5/25/23
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Harold -

You can reinstall Zoot 8.0 and use your existing software key or you can order the new Z9 at the website.  I haven't announced Z9 officially yet as I'm still working on a few things for the new release.

Tom Davis
Zoot Software
t...@zootsoftware.com