Main window resizing

ross kennedy

Feb 1, 2024, 1:10:19 PMFeb 1
to ZOOTERS
I noticed this 1 or 2 updates ago & it is still true with 9.1.  The main window will not resize.  I can drag it to a smaller size but it springs back to the original size.

A detached window resizes fine.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks.

Harry Jones

Feb 1, 2024, 1:41:05 PMFeb 1
to zoo...@googlegroups.com

I am running Zoot on Windows 10 on a Lenovo laptop (T490s).  I don’t change the main window size normally, but I just did and it stays that size even if I move around, and open and close tasks.

Harry

Tom Davis

Feb 1, 2024, 2:16:30 PMFeb 1
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Are you also running Windows 10?

Tom Davis
Zoot Software
t...@zootsoftware.com

Feb 1, 2024, 2:41:13 PMFeb 1
to zoo...@googlegroups.com

I have Win 11.

Win+Down minimizes Zoot.  Bring it back up & get the same resizing behavior.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ZOOTERS" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zoot-xt/316470D387C26263C309DA773ADDA51F.453238043402778%40gmail.com.

Tom Davis

Feb 1, 2024, 2:50:11 PMFeb 1
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Would you send me a bug report when you get a chance?

Thanks!

Tom Davis
Zoot Software
t...@zootsoftware.com

How to Send a Bug Report

1.  From Zoot's main menu, choose Help | Tech Support | Send a Bug Report.

2.  Zoot displays a Bug Report dialog.

###