Error after latest upgrade

deedub84

Apr 19, 2024, 2:46:54 PMApr 19
to ZOOTERS
Zoot asked to be upgraded this morning. When Zoot restarted I received a message about not being able to create an ActiveX object; then Zoot continued to load and then gave a license error and shut down.  Thought it might be my old desktop system acting up so did the same with my new laptop with the same result.

I’m nearly helpless without my Zoot data!

Thanks,
Derek

Tom Davis

Apr 20, 2024, 3:22:55 PMApr 20
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
This should be resolved now.  Let me know if anyone has any trouble going forward.

Tom Davis
Zoot Software
t...@zootsoftware.com