overall formatting

Jan Rifkinson

May 16, 2024, 9:56:04 AMMay 16
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
It's true, I have been away from Zoot for far too long and I have forgotten much of Zoot's wonderful interface. So this is a long about way to say that I need help enlarging all the font sizes in the UI as well as everywhere else (except documents). Couldn't find it in Help. Changed some font sizing in Theme but it didn't seem to change anything. Fonts are way too small for convenience. TIA

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield CT

Tom Davis

May 17, 2024, 9:06:38 AMMay 17
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Welcome back!

Try hitting the Reset button in the Themes Dialog.  If that doesn't work, send me an image of Zoot's main window.

Tom Davis
Zoot Software
t...@zootsoftware.com