Tom Davis

Jan Rifkinson

Aug 23, 2020, 10:59:24 AM8/23/20
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Happy birthday to Tom Davis! Wishing you the best.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield CT

Harold Lemel

Aug 23, 2020, 12:22:48 PM8/23/20
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Let me join in with best wishes for Tom.

Tom --- you are so unique and so special and have given us so much so generously!  Please know how much it s appreciated.

Stay healthy and enjoy the day.

Harold

Bill Chapman

Aug 23, 2020, 12:42:58 PM8/23/20
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Happy birthday, Tom! Best wishes for the happiest day possible, and for the next year too.

Bill

Tom Davis

Aug 29, 2020, 11:32:02 AM8/29/20
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks all for the birthday wishes!  I've been off the grid preparing an update so just checking in to the forum now.  I'll be posting an update sometime next week.

Tom Davis
Zoot Software
t...@zootsoftware.com

" I'll be posting an update sometime next week. "

sometimes, I feel like a small kid, just waiting for Christmas to arrive.

Looking forward to the update.....

Tom Davis

Sep 11, 2020, 10:50:44 AM9/11/20
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
sometimes, I feel like a small kid, just waiting for Christmas to
arrive.

I have an update ready but it's going to be delayed as I'm having some difficulty updating the code signing certificate for the .EXE file and setup program.  The company issuing the certificate has changed and so has my physical address, so working through the red tape could take a while.  :-(

Tom Davis
Zoot Software
t...@zootsoftware.com
.