Zoom Crashes Help

StanLucas

May 17, 2013, 2:33:35 PM5/17/13
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
I have version 1.0.4 running on Android 4.0.4

I created my first widget and everything went flawlessly; however, now when I try to start a new project or load a Zoom widget to the homescreen Zoom crashes.

I tried clearing the cache and ensuring I had proper calibration but this did not help.

I then cleared all data in the Zoom settings, uninstalled and then re-installed Zoom from GooglePlay but this did not help either. It still crashes every-time.

Hope someone can help.

Matt

May 19, 2013, 5:32:04 AM5/19/13
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
When you say it didn't help when you removed Zoom and re-installed it does it crash after you launch the app (before restoring your widgets) or is it ok until after you restore your widgets?

When you say it crashes, do you mean a force close or is it doing something else?

It may also be worth restarting your phone (a full restart ie turn off any fast boot options when you do it)

Matt