IPacks not showing up in list

Steve Kaminski

Sep 16, 2012, 8:50:36 PM9/16/12
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Pent,

In Zoom, I do not see the installed IPacks on the list of available images. I see "Tasker built-in" and "Zoom built-in" and "Download more," but all the IPacks that I've installed are not there. They do show up in Tasker.

For what it's worth, this is on a Nexus 7. I recently rooted the device and reinstalled Zoom and the IPacks. In the previous install, the IPacks were all showing up properly.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Steve K

seth.f...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2012, 11:42:04 AM10/1/12
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
+1, but you knew that from the Tasker Forum...

andy.m...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2013, 10:25:10 PM6/5/13
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
I am having a similar issue. I recently installed Zoom and a few icon packs. The icon packs all show up fine in Tasker, but do not appear in Zoom. Additionally, if I click on the "Download" icon packs button, it opens up Google Play and shows that the packs are installed. When I click back to exit Google Play and return to Zoom, the Zoom app locks up and has to be force closed through the application manager.

This is on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note2, stock ROM but rooted.

-Andy

dr....@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2013, 12:14:55 AM12/17/13
to zoo...@googlegroups.com