Welcome to Zoomhub

Aseem Kishore

Sep 28, 2013, 8:18:56 PM9/28/13
to Zoomhub
Just kicking off a first email. Speak up if you see this.

Aseem

Ian Gilman

Sep 30, 2013, 1:24:45 PM9/30/13
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
I read you loud and clear!

Daniel Gasienica

Sep 30, 2013, 2:01:46 PM9/30/13
to Ian Gilman, zoo...@googlegroups.com
Got it too!

Bill Crow

Oct 15, 2014, 12:48:15 AM10/15/14
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Congrats!  It's so great seeing zoom.it live on in open source.  I couldn't be more excited!  Great work!

Bill

Cédric Abrahami

Oct 19, 2014, 3:37:40 PM10/19/14
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Thanks for your help guys. Just letting you know I verified few of my pics, but they are still showing the queued page.
same for zoomhub.net

Any idea what is the problem ? or if it just normal? IF any infos, how long you thing it would be fixed?

thank you
again
Cedric

Aseem Kishore

Oct 19, 2014, 9:27:07 PM10/19/14
to Cédric Abrahami, Zoomhub
Hi Cédric,

Yes, this is expected right now. We're still transitioning.

Re: how long: it's hard to say, as we all have separate day jobs. Hopefully we can have things copied over sometime this week, but it may be a few weeks.

Thanks for your patience.

Aseem

Ian Gilman

Oct 20, 2014, 1:41:34 PM10/20/14
to Aseem Kishore, Cédric Abrahami, Zoomhub
I've started an issue to track the progress on this subject:

...feel free to subscribe to it to get the latest as it happens.

-- Ian Gilman
-- digital renaissance man

onl...@soysals.com

Oct 22, 2014, 3:00:00 PM10/22/14
to zoo...@googlegroups.com, aseem....@gmail.com, cedric....@gmail.com
Good to see the service continue to live.  Congrats!  Many people are very happy.

Any timeline as to when we'll be able to upload/add new images?  Have the same issues outlined in #89, and wanting to see if creating new deep zoom collections would be a workaround for our set of images.