Getting started new zoom.it

Ignacio Bello

May 6, 2015, 4:18:57 PM5/6/15
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Last time I got in zoom.it, I only had to upload an image and it worked it.

I knew you guys are making a big effort to keep zoom.it alive, but I don't understand if I can use right now this new project, and how to use it.

Is there any tutorial for people don't have programming knoweledge?

Regards,

Ignacio

Ian Gilman

May 7, 2015, 12:09:20 PM5/7/15
to Ignacio Bello, zoo...@googlegroups.com
Ignacio,

If you want something that you can just upload an image to, at the moment I think your best bet is:

…until we get zoom.it back up and running again.

-- Ian Gilman
-- digital renaissance man

Ignacio Bello

May 7, 2015, 1:16:00 PM5/7/15