Is it possible to install ZoomHub on a desktop (Windows 8.1) machine?

Paul Diston

Jan 13, 2014, 8:42:11 AM1/13/14
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is it possible to install ZoomHub on a desktop (Windows 8.1) machine?

I have recently been using the Zoom.it service however I believe this might be losing support therefore I was looking for an alternative.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any replies.

Paul Diston

Daniel Gasienica

Feb 28, 2014, 7:53:51 PM2/28/14
to Paul Diston, zoo...@googlegroups.com
Paul,

Thanks for asking. We currently focusing on making this work as a web app and don’t have plans to make it available on the desktop. Have you seen Microsoft’s Deep Zoom composer app?

Cheers,
Daniel