Is zoom.it still functional?

T. T. James

Jun 17, 2015, 3:50:39 PM6/17/15
to zoo...@googlegroups.com
I have several documents uploaded to zoom.it, but now they do not work on the sites where they're embedded. Every time someone clicks on one it shows that the documents/photos are "queued", loading I guess? But they never load. What's happening with the site? Is anyone managing it at all?

Aseem Kishore

Jun 17, 2015, 6:09:58 PM6/17/15
to T. T. James, zoo...@googlegroups.com
Yes, sorry James, we have been stuck on a tricky technical issue of scale, combined with all of us having demanding day jobs!

Ian Gilman is working on this issue as we speak, and we're hoping to make progress and get through the backlog soon.

Thanks for your patience!