Fwd: Your new chat room on Gitter

Aseem Kishore

Oct 15, 2014, 10:29:38 AM10/15/14
to Zoomhub
I just created a chatroom for us on https://gitter.im, which is sort of like a Hipchat or Slack tailored to GitHub. A consulting agency we hired at FiftyThree used it with us, and it was pretty good. Free for open source, etc.

Figure this'll be a nice way for us to IM instead of doing so individually on Gchat.

Aseem