Zoomhub installed on Google Chrome

Byron Velasquez

May 24, 2016, 2:17:35 PM5/24/16
to ZoomHub
Hi guys,

I was looking for some PDF viewer extensions for Google Chrome and it seems along the way, I got Zoomhub along the way.  I can't find the extension it is connected to, but I disabled all the new extensions and everytime I click on a PDF in the browser it comes up.  Of course it doesn't show though.

How do I remove it??

Thanks!! :P

Daniel Gasienica

May 25, 2016, 12:45:04 AM5/25/16
to Byron Velasquez, ZoomHub
Byron,

If you are referring to the former Zoom.it extension, I made a little walkthrough on how to remove it: https://github.com/zoomhub/zoomhub/issues/128

Hope that helps. Let me know if not :)

Cheers,
Daniel

Byron Velasquez

May 25, 2016, 9:38:25 AM5/25/16
to Daniel Gasienica, ZoomHub
I wish it was that easy but zoom.it is not listed in the extensions list.  I don't recall installing zoom.it extension.

What I do know is that when I click on a pdf in the browser, a black page comes up with a white "zoomhub" logo in white text. I could see in the activity bar it is trying to connect to zoom.it though.

Any ideas?

I have Google Chrome

Byron

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Daniel Gasienica

May 25, 2016, 1:42:31 PM5/25/16
to Byron Velasquez, ZoomHub
Sounds like your PDF is directly linked to ZoomHub and we currently don’t support PDFs. Can you share the link (URL)? I can find out for you where the actual PDF underneath lives.