Re: Digest for zoomfloppy-users@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

John Saller

Jan 30, 2022, 11:50:33 AM1/30/22
to ZoomFloppy Users
When I did mine those errors were because I had 64bit and was trying to load 32bit drivers.

On Sun, Jan 30, 2022 at 2:46 AM <zoomflop...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Mark Brown <mark...@headwatersacademy.ca>: Jan 29 03:47PM -0800

Hello,

I'm feeling pretty proud of myself but have hit a dead end. I managed to
disable lots of security in order to get the Zoom Floppy drivers on, and
its firmware updated using CBM.

Now the floppy drive is whirring away so I definitely have connection.

However, on 'runtest' or any other command it says 'access denied' and my
computer says "this app can't run on your PC'. I don't seem to have a
'sideload' option as a developer and I'm the admin on the computer.

Any more ideas? It appears as though the computer doesn't allow the read.

Thank you.
Spiro Trikaliotis <an-zoomfl...@spiro.trikaliotis.net>: Jan 29 10:09PM +0100

Hello,

just for the records:

* On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 01:44:26PM -0800 'frank128' via ZoomFloppy Users wrote:

> frank128 wrote:
[...]
> I have again compiled and tested all tagged OpenCBM versions (https://
> github.com/OpenCBM/OpenCBM/tags) between version 0.4.99.99 and 0.4.99.103. The
> problem started with the switch from version 0.4.99.102 to 0.4.99.103.

With this, I was able to find the culprit, it is commit #c6babdf983.

Regards,
Spiro

--
Spiro R. Trikaliotis