This App Can't Run on Your Pc

Mark Brown

Jan 29, 2022, 6:47:02 PM1/29/22
to ZoomFloppy Users
Hello,

I'm feeling pretty proud of myself but have hit a dead end.  I managed to disable lots of security in order to get the Zoom Floppy drivers on, and its firmware updated using CBM.

Now the floppy drive is whirring away so I definitely have connection.

However, on 'runtest' or any other command it says 'access denied' and my computer says "this app can't run on your PC'.  I don't seem to have a 'sideload' option as a developer and I'm the admin on the computer.

Any more ideas? It appears as though the computer doesn't allow the read.

Thank you.