[ZONET] Nu PIANG NGAIH DON INNKUANPIHTE THUPULAKNA

1 view

Hau Za Cin suante2002@yahoo.com [zomi]

Aug 13, 2016, 9:40:15 PM8/13/16
to Zomi, TS (Tongsan)

Zokam

THUPULAKNA: PIANG NGAIH DON INNKUANPIHTE

1. Ka sanggamnu uh Piang Ngaih Don, 24, pen 2016 July 26 ni in a nasepna Bishan Street 11, Blk 145 #09-79 ah inntekte'n a sih masiah khuak ah huihsiang lut lo zah donga bawlsiatna thuak hi ciin ka thei uh hi. A sih ciamtehna laidal ah 'a ngawng ah dup lianga kihencipna om' kici hi.

2. Hih bangin mi khutlum tawh hong nusiat ka ngaihsut uh ciangin ka telzo kei uh hi. Na ka sak uh hangin a nungta Pasian thu um leh Amah muang ka hih manun amah a thatte ka maisak uh a, ahi zongin kumpi thukhun omsa bangin thuman thutak in mun hong lak ding ka um uh hi.

3. Ka nau uh Piang Ngaih Don sihna hang thudik thuman hong kitelna dinga hong panpih Kawlgam Zumpi leh Singapore kumpi tungah ka lungdam mahmah uh hi.

4. Ka nau sihna hanga hong dahpih Singapore mipi leh kipawlna tuamtuam, pawlpi tuamtuam, leh mimal a kuamah peuh tungah ka lungdam hi.

5. Pasian in nong it nong huainate uh thupha hong pia kim ciatta hen.

Ka lungdam.

Pau Sian Mung
Piang Ngaih Don sanggam

--------
English Version

A NOTE FROM PIANG NGAIH DON FAMILY

1. We came to know our sister Piang Ngaih Don, 24, was abused by her employer till she died of 'hypoxic ischaemic encephalopathy' on 26 July 2016 at Bishan Street 11, Blk 145 #09-79. The death certificate indicated 'severe blunt trauma to neck'.

2. To lose our sister at the hand of her employer was extremely painful and difficult to comprehend but our family forgive the perpetrators. The law will take its own course.

3. Our family is thankful to the Government of Singapore and The Embassy of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar for helping us to bring justice for our sister Piang Ngaih Don.

4. We are extremely grateful to the kindness and love shown to us from Singaporeans, different welfare organisations, churches, and various communities living in Singapore.

5. God bless you all for showering love and care to our family at this difficult time.

Thank you very much.

Pau Sian Mung
Brother of Piang Ngaih Don

__._,_.___

Posted by: Hau Za Cin <suant...@yahoo.com>

The views and opinions posted or commented in ZONET do not necessarily reflect the policy of Zomi International Network. The authors will be responsible for misinformation, inaccuracies in their own posts.

The mission of Zomi International Network is to inform,inspire and involve Zomi around the world in building a healthy and prosperous nation. For more information about ZoNet, please visit us online.

ZoNet Official Website
http://www.zomi.org

Thuthang tuamtuam Zokam in kingelhna
http://www.zogamnuam.com

News and Articles in English
http://www.zoage.com

Become ZoNet&#39;s fan on Facebook
http://facebook.com/zomiinternational

Follow us on Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/zomiintl
To post message,sent it to (zo...@yahoogroups.com)

.

__,_._,___

Gin Kam ginklian@icloud.com [zomi]

Aug 25, 2016, 11:23:34 AM8/25/16
to zo...@yahoogroups.com

Hi bang a dongtuahna ah Ih Kikom te pen U leh Nau Behkhat Phungkhat Ih Hih loh hang ZOMI Ih hihna ah Ih Lungsim ong kigawm in ,Lai natna ong phulkhia hi.Topa in a dah akap Te khempeuh ong hehnem ta hen .Kamlian
Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Gin Kam <gink...@icloud.com>

[...]

Father Go Lian fathergolian@gmail.com [zomi]

Aug 25, 2016, 11:26:57 AM8/25/16