Zombie Squad @ Dragon Con 2009

zombi...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2009, 8:53:24 AM9/1/09
to Zombie Squad
Holy Crap! It's this Thursday!!!! Eff yeah. After attending the ZS
Seminar practice session tonight, I know that anyone who sees it is
going to have one hell of a great time this Saturday. For those of you
attending, here's the deal.

The program grid says we're at 4:30 or something like that. It's
wrong. The actual time for the seminar is:

2:30 pm
Saturday 9/5
International North A (Hyatt)

If you're coming to the seminar, please feel free to deck yourself out
in gear or ZS apparel (we'll have some stuff for sale after the
seminar too). Our presenters love looking out and seeing the ZS logo
in the crowd.

If you'd like to meet up with the board or any of the St. Louis crew,
or hopefully the scores of other ZS'rs coming from out of town, show
up in front of the seminar room (that's International North A at the
Hyatt) between 1 and 1:30 pm Friday afternoon. We'll all say hi, and
you can take a bunch of fliers to hand out to the masses. We want to
make sure everyone will know where we'll be on Saturday.

Also, there'll be a ZS emcee for Friday night's Zombie Prom. Come
decked out in gear with the rest of the ZS'rs and we can keep an eye
to see if Zombies can actually peacefully dance to bad techno and 80's
music.

It's going to be a good time in Hotlanta this weekend.

We can't wait to see you there.