ZS Announcements - January 2011

Zombie Squad

Jan 25, 2011, 12:02:00 PM1/25/11
to zombi...@googlegroups.com
In this email:

I.     Zombie Con 2011
II.    Contests for free stuff!
III. ZS Wiki
IV.   Upcoming events

-- Zombie con 2011

Registration is open: http://zombiehunters.org/zombiecon

Also, Zombie Squad seeking Zombie Con Veterans who enjoy communing
with nature, romantic campfires, and disaster preparedness to host
educational seminars at Zombie Con 2011. Must be a great
conversationalist and be willing to spend a week on a desolate
mountain in Missouri with strangers. Contact ca...@zombiehunters.org
for more info.

To read about past Zombie Cons go here:
http://zombiehunters.org/services/zomcon.php

-- Contests for free stuff!

The Winter Bug Out Contest -

January is Zombie Squad's month long celebration of Wintergeddon and
this year the ZS guys and girls are putting on a contest and giving
away some awesome free stuff to encouraged you to get out there and
share your experiences. Check out the ZS forums
Click here for more information:
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=74817

Get New Merch For Sale - Like our Facebook announcement

In celebration of our new Limited Edition zombie shirts, if you "LIKE"
the post about our new shirts by 28-Feb-2010 we will enter you in a
drawing for a free shirt. Three lucky people will be randomly chosen
and three lucky mothers will be randomly pleased.
http://twitter.com/#!/ZombieSquad

-- ZS WIKI

For those of you that are not aware, Zombie Squad has a wiki:
http://zombiehunters.org/wiki/

This is a tool we use to try and store some of the best information
found from here in the forums into a format that can be easier
referenced later.

-- Upcoming events

Join us at Visioncon (Springfield, MO, Feb. 18-20) for our World
Famous Zombocalypse Survival Seminar! http://visioncon.net/

Visit the Chapters section of the website to find out if there's a chapter
near you, and when their chapter meeting is being held:
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=69

More updated information can be found here about chapter events/meetings:
http://zombiehunters.org/calendar_goog.php

You can also check out the ZS Facebook or Twitter pages to stay informed:
http://zombiehunters.org/facebook/
http://twitter.com/#!/ZombieSquad

If you do not see your upcoming event on the above calendar contact
chap...@zombiehunters.org

For more details check out the ZS event calendar:
http://zombiehunters.org/calendar.php

You can find out more about chapters in your community, upcoming events, and
how to start a chapter of your own at
http://zombiehunters.org/chapters/index.php

Zombie Squad, Inc
P.O. BOX 63124