ZS Hurricane Sandy 2012 Charity Drive

ZS

Nov 15, 2012, 10:04:25 PM11/15/12
to zombi...@googlegroups.com
http://zombiehunters.org/sandy.php

Once again Mother Nature has displayed a serious dislike for the
people living on Planet Earth. The images from New York City, the
Jersey Shore, and other places on the east coast of the United States
show exactly what kind of effect she can have on us. People have lost
homes and businesses. Residents in many areas have been without power,
clean water, and access to basic service for more than week with no
sign of relief in sightas a snow storm now descends upon them. Damage
costs are estimated to be in the billions and it's unknown when life
will return to any semblance of normal.

Well, Mother Nature can suck it. We're calling on Zombie Squad
members, friends, and associates everywhere to help residents of the
affected communities kick her ass and show her that no matter how hard
she tries, humanity is here to stay.

As the photo ops end, the news crews move on to the next big thing,
and the country's attention is diverted elsewhere, the need for help
remains. So, we're stepping up to help. And as we've done in the past,
we're letting you decide where our help will go.

We've put together a list of organizations that we've investigated.
Each organization is working in the region to provide disaster relief.
For a minimum donation of $5 (one vote per person please), you can
cast your vote for the organization you prefer. Voting will be open
from 12-Nov-2012 through 12-Dec-2012 or until we raise $15,000.
Whichever organization has the most votes after we reach our goal will
receive a check from Zombie Squad International. And while there's no
maximum donation, if you donate $25 or more, you'll get a nifty
commemorative dogtag as a thank you. If you're a member of the Zombie
Squad Forum, you'll also receive a "DONOR" banner applied to your
account.

As usual, the costs of the dogtags, postage, paypal fees, and whiskey
consumed while stuffing envelopes will be covered by Zombie Squad.
Every dollar you donate in this fundraiser will go to the winning
organization.

Thank you for your help in this fundraiser. We spend most of our time
making sure that we can survive everything from an onslaught the
undead to a flood, we also have to make that survival worth it by
doing as much as we can for our fellow human beings. Even if you don't
contribute to this fundraiser, please do your own research, find an
organization that speaks to you, and donate in whatever capacity you
can.

http://zombiehunters.org/sandy.php

Thanks,

Zombie Squad International