Zombie Squad's Disaster Relief Fund for Japan

10 vues

Zombie Squad

non lue,
16 mars 2011, 21:15:1016/03/2011
à zombi...@googlegroups.com
Zombie Squad is hosting a charity drive to support Direct Relief
International for their relief efforts in Japan in the aftermath of
the recent earthquake and tsunami.

Go here for more details: http://zombiehunters.org/japan

Our goal for this drive is to raise $10,000.00. The donation page
went up exactly 24 hours ago (20:00 Central Time) and we've already
collected over $3,500.00 so we are a third of the way there!

This fund raiser will follow the same design as our previous campaigns
so every penny you donate to the collection will be passed on to the
charity. ZS will be covering all the administrative costs and we will
also be giving away some cool stuff, including our popular ZS dog
tags.

We can really use your support! Please spread the word and give what you can.

Zombie Squad
P.O. BOX 63124
ST. LOUIS, MO. 63163

Répondre à tous