RelStorage shared blobs packing

Thierry Florac

Nov 6, 2018, 4:22:26 AM11/6/18
to zo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm currently working on a Pyramid/ZODB based application using RelStorage (release 2.1.0, with Python 3.5 and a PostgreSQL database).
Blobs are stored on the filesystem using a shared blobs directory.

Here is my configuration file:

%import relstorage
<zodb>
    <relstorage>
        keep-history false
        blob-dir /var/local/env/website/var/db/blobs
        shared-blob-dir yes
        <postgresql>
            dsn host='xxx' port='5432' dbname='xxx' user='xxx' password='xxx'
        </postgresql>
    </relstorage>
    cache-size 100000
</zodb>

Storage is configured without keeping history, but blobs are not removed from filesystem when an object is deleted, or when packing the database!

So my question is simple: how can I remove unused blobs from filesystem?

Best regards,
Thierry