Code blocks theme

Benjo

Apr 21, 2024, 7:39:02 PMApr 21
to Zettel Notes
I'm not sure if this only happens to me or this is a bug, but code blocks are not rendered according to the theme.

I'm using the night theme for the app and a custom markdown theme (but this happens with built in themes as well).
Here are some screenshots to demonstrate my problem.

Screenshot_2024-04-22-02-34-17-892_org.eu.thedoc.zettelnotes.pngScreenshot_2024-04-22-02-34-38-386_org.eu.thedoc.zettelnotes.png

I also attached my custom theme.

If you need more information, I'll gladly provide it :)
Dark Notes.json

Rohit Sharma

Apr 22, 2024, 1:41:22 PMApr 22
to Zettel Notes
Hey, Thanks for reporting this bug. This is due to the new feature of code syntax themes. I have added an option in settings to disable it. It will be live in the next update.

Edwin Metselaar

May 22, 2024, 3:41:28 PMMay 22
to Zettel Notes
I am actually pretty amazed you can make your own themes. I did not discover that yet.
What a great feature!